Thursday, October 08, 2009

DJ ZINC'S "Crack House" Mix, plus a CASPA Fabric mix!


Those of you who know me know that one of my favourite words is "crack". Why? Say it out loud! Doesn't it sound funny? It may be the worlds deadliest drug, and the most fun word to say!

So I was very pleased to see this "crack house" mix from the legendary DJ Zinc in my inbox! Check it out, and check him out at Fabric this next Friday. You've got a week to listen and get hyped up! Believe you me, this is NOT to be missed!

Here's more info on the gig...
"In celebration of his performance next Friday the 16th of October at FABRICLIVE and in celebration of our 10th Birthday, DJ Zinc has put together this extra special crack house mix for the occasion."

DJ Zinc Crack House Mix

Ohhhh that's a good one... anyway, I've gotta get ready for The Spirit Of Albion, so enjoy and I'll be back soon! CRACK!

UPDATE: Apparently our boy Caspa decided to throw a mix in as well here! Exciting! Do NOT miss this show (Caspa will be on Thursday, not Friday)!

Caspa Fabric Promo Mix

Tracklisting
Caspa - Ready Eddy (Sub Soldiers)
Trolley Snatcha - Circle K (Dub Police)
Trolley Snatcha - We Rock The Forest (Dub Police)
Subscape - Clear My Throat (Dub Police)
The Others - Puppet Walk (Dub Police)
Dr P - Badman Sound (Dub Police)
Caspa - Terminator (Sub Soldiers)
Caspa - Terminator (Trolley Snatcha Remix) (Sub Soldiers)
Emalkay - When I Look at You (Dub Police)
Trolley Snatcha - Scattah (Dub Police)
Kid Sister - Right Hand High (Caspa Remix) (Fools Gold)
The Others – Gravity (Dub Police)
Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (Caspa Remix) (Mau5trap)

No comments:

Podcast