Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Filthy Dukes- "Tupac Robot Rock (feat Wiley)"


I've been enjoying Filthy Dukes a lot this year. They did a total barn burner of a Fabric Mix and then unleashed "Tupac Robot Rock". Now we've got this remix with Wiley on the track and it's killer!

I really like Wiley best on dance tracks I think?!? I mean, I like his albums, and his singles, but the 4/4 beat just suits the guy. I know this might not be everyone's style but... I still enjoy the old school rave/buzzsaw synth thing so it works for me. I'd play it out... in fact I will...

Filthy Dukes - "Tupac Robot Club Rock (Kill Em All Let Wiley Sort It Out Remix - Clean Radio Edit)" YSI

Filthy Dukes - "Tupac Robot Club Rock (Kill Em All Let Wiley Sort It Out Remix - Clean Radio Edit)" Soundcloud

This is a really fun one to post and I hope you enjoy it... we need more songs like this as the weather gets worse :( I wanted to mention we do have a winner for the Bad Lieutenant contest and the full details will be on the site soon! Be back...

No comments:

Podcast