Sunday, November 29, 2009

Heads We Dance present "Take My Picture Video"!

I love Heads We Dance... they've been really getting places as of late and yet they're cool enough to remember where they came from (which I really respect). I am very proud to present to you this wicked new video for "Take My Picture"...



The video is a perfect stylish counterpart to such a sleek sounding song. Around about 2:10 you realize that this song is going to be stuck in your head for months to come, and if you're like me? You're lusting after some remixes :) Heads We Dance have proved time and time again that they are committed to being one of the best dance bands out there and that hard work evident in "Take My Picture".

On that note it's worth mentioning that their remix album, Dance Technology, it's still up on their website for download! I recommend you take a listen before it goes to iTunes and other digital download sites... take a listen here.

Here's a little more info... and some praise :)
NEW SINGLE 'TAKE MY PICTURE' / 'AFTER DARK' OUT 14.12.09 ON GASH DIGITAL
INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE REMIXES BY B-XENTRIC, JUSTIN FAUST, THE AMPLID,
COIN OPERATED BOY, GHOSTS OF VENICE & RADIOCONTROL


"HEADS WE DANCE are pushing all the right buttons." - Mixmag

"Glittering, lustrous electro-pop" - Artrocker

"The twisted offspring of an illicit threeway between French disco,
pop and forward thinking electro" - iDJ

"Everything that La Roux wants to be and a whole lot more." - Leeds Guide

"HEADS WE DANCE are fast becoming stars." - Yorkshire Evening Post


Check out more at their website or Myspace! And keep looking back here as I'm sure they'll give us some free remixes and tracks closer to the release!

No comments:

Podcast