Saturday, June 04, 2011

Welcome Back! Have a Frankmusik "Do It In The AM" remix...


Ohhhhhhhhhhh... if only I just had never ending resources... time, money, support, and oddly enough emotions... well this spot would be rockin'! I seriously considered shutting the site down for good because... frankly I'd run out of all of the above.

So why am I back? Well after careful consideration I realized this is one of the only things I give a shit about. I've made a lot of apologizes about not getting back to the site... and more importantly I've made promises I haven't been able to keep... hopefully I'll make good on some of those...

I think you guys know Frankmusik is one of our favourite artists full stop. So I'm glad that I'm coming back full force with a remix of his newest single.

'Do It In the AM' MNEK remix by Anorak London

So yeah, tell me what you think, I'll be back faster than you can say "lazy ass blogger" :)

No comments:

Podcast