Saturday, June 23, 2007

The greatest thing since "Janie Jones"...


This is the greatest day for Libertines fans since the Janie Jones single... I don't even know what to say... other than... I'm a dork... VIVE L'ALBION! I don't think we'll ever hear another album from the Libs but who cares... DPT and Babyshambles are great on their own.. and this song is quite fun... so lets just enjoy this nugget and praise the lord they're both alive!

The Libertines- "A Day In The Life (Beatles Cover)" YSI

The Libertines- "A Day In The Life (Beatles Cover)" zShare


And since I'm running short on words I'll give you guys an awesome Kissy Sell Out Libs remix...

The Libertines- "Ha Ha Wall (Kissy Sell Out Remix)" YSI

The Libertines- "Ha Ha Wall (Kissy Sell Out Remix)" zShare

Well that's all for now.. you know I've got more tracks for you.. but I've been busy... I'll get them to you this weekend... check back soon!

No comments:

Podcast