Saturday, January 05, 2008

Late Of The Pier (Portasound Remix) is awesome...


I have very little to say about this... except it's really fucking good. Portasound sent this to me after my open invitation for new music (and there's other stuff from other people I need to get up here too) but you REALLY have to hear this. Late Of the Pier are obviously getting remixed to fuck so you've gotta separate the good from the bad, and this actually falls into the great pile.

And this is a little morsel of interestingness from their Myspace just in case you questioned their awesomeness...
THEY HAVE RECENTLY 'SHARED THE BILL' WITH THESE LOVELY FOLK:
Metronomy
Friendly Fires
Primary 1
Get Cape Wear Cape Fly
The Lost Boys


Which means that they are obviously on the rise... ON THE RISE YA HEARD!!! We've got lots of those type around here. Hopefully at the end of the year we can look back and say "Man, Arcadia knew what was going down!??!" right? I certainly hope so...


Late Of the Pier- "Broken (Portasound Remix)"

There is a WHOLE FUCKING E.P. OVER AT THEIR MYSPACE that you need to check out.... get over there now... the link is in their name above...

"Like a phoenix from the ashes..."
I'll try to be back soon... I've got loads to post... Thanks for tolerating my absence...


Oh yeah... and join eMusic... they got that new Cool Kids which ain't British but it is fire... you know you heard it on that Rhapsody (barf) commercial that's on TV... hotness...

No comments:

Podcast