Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Koch for you... Jahcoozi treat from the Robot himself...


We all know Robot Koch is the shit. Well, at least all of you who caught the FIRE ass motherfucking remixes he gave me a month or so ago know he is... and the rest of you should know that shit as well seeing as you read blogs right? How could you not all be huge Jahcoozi fans? See, I knew that was a question I didn't need to even ask...

Robot Koch was nice enough to send over Jahcoozi's BLN E.P. (which you can purchase over at eMusic and make both and I some money) and let me pick which ever track I wanted to post. I think you would have gotten a MUCH higher bitrate if I posted the ones he sent (and maybe I'll post a high bitrate version later) but the internet at school sucks and since I already own BLN I'm just going to upload the same mp3 from my collection :)

I've decided to go with the CLP (Chris de Luca vs Phono remix) seeing as that's our mutual favourite track that you too, I'm sure, will love if you don't already have it...

Jahcoozi- "BLN (Chris de Luca vs Phono Baby Like N____z Remix)"

Jahcoozi- "BLN (Chris de Luca vs Phono Baby Like N____z Remix)" YSI

Here's a wicked video of "Black Barbie"... I like how the note on the video says "europe's best band in ages"...


Seriously though... both BLN and Blitz'n'Ass are over at eMusic (that's where I got em)... keep your eyes and ears tuned to this blog because I'm a Jahcoozi "lifer" (meaning they make a song full of fart sounds and I would think it was fucking brilliant... although didn't Venitian Snare's do that a couple years ago?) which means you can bet your ass you'll see more from them here...


No comments:

Podcast