Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Annie and Get Shakes have got 'Girlfriend' issues...


Ooooooooo... I got a hot remixxxxxxxxxx... from the new Annie album “Don’t Stop”...

I know right? That's fire.

‘Don’t Stop’ reunites Annie with Timo Kaukolampi and Richard X - collaborators from "Anniemal". We all know Richard X knows how to throw down (I heard that Kelis track he did one night when Matthew Dear and Swayzak were playing a show and remembered that as a pop producer, he's a genius, seriously) so I suspect this will be as sweet if not sweeter than the last album. I mean, fuck, it's got Franz Ferdinand’s Alex Kapranos AND Datarock on it! How could it not be?

So you're saying "Outside of Mr. Franz how the hell is this British? You seem to be bending the rules a lot nowadays!"... well smarty pants hipster blog reader you... Get Shakes (formerly known as just Shakes... check out "Sister Self Doubt") are from the UK so HA! HA I SAY! And I really like them a lot so this totally fits the Arcadian format :)

It's raining where I am but this remix makes it feel like sunshine anyway... I mean this is like total griding and Nikki Beach in Miami type shit... try it on for size...

Annie- "I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me (Get Shakes Remix)” YSI

Annie- "I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me (Get Shakes Remix)” zShare

“I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me” comes out July 7th 2008 and features other remixes on the package by Feadz and Section"

Yeah, you should probably take a closer look if this gets you riled up over at Annie's Website.

I got to see Annie a couple years back at Pitchfork and Annie was awesome... I really enjoyed it except the part where my ex-girlfriend was busy hating you and Annie and everything else that was going on. Catch Annie at Glastonbury and rest assured you can probably escape my ex-girlfriend hating you unless of course somehow she's dating someone in the line up and then I pray for your sake you... well no you'll be fine because you're not me!

Check back soon for more awesomeness... I know there is someone I'm supposed to be interviewing... maybe I'll get the chance to write the interview tomorrow lol... til then.................



Download 25 FREE songs at eMusic.com!

No comments:

Podcast