Thursday, April 09, 2009

FABRICLIVE: Caspa unveils debut album, offers up Annie Mac Mini Mix and EXCLUSIVE track!


We were getting wild with the dubstep last night at The Strutt (thanks to everyone who came out). I'll admit Felonious Punk did a much better job than I did (I'm sort of rusty on my dubstep) but we killed it nonetheless.

Hearing some of the new tracks Punk was up on got me excited, so no doubt this will get him riled up... A new Caspa track is cause for celebration... This little slice of fried gold would have been nice last night! (On a side note State Crime is back in full effect. I think SC needs to make t-shirts with Punk's "Illegal Shit B the Most Fun" on it... I'll let you know if that happens lol)

Here's some press about Caspa unveiling his debut next week:
Next Friday at FABRICLIVE were celebrating the launch of Caspa’s debut album ‘Everybody’s talking, nobodys listening’ with a Dub Police takeover in room one. On the night Caspa be be joined by the likes of Skream, Benga and David Rodigan.

And here it is... what didn't even know you were waiting for... happy Thursday! Scroll down for a track off the album...
Caspa Mini Mix for Annie Mac

1.La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream Remix)
2. Caspa - Marmite
3. Caspa - Riot Powder
4. TC - Where's My Money (Caspa Remix)
5. Emalkay - Explicit
6. Caspa & Rusko - Power Shower
7. Caspa - Low Blow
8. Rusko - Do You Wanna Have A Party
9. Rusko - Cockney Thug (Caspa Remix)
10. Caspa - Terminator
11. Chase & Status - Saxon
12. The Others - Kingpin
13. The Others - Africa VIP
14. The Others - Bazooka
15. Rusko - Jahova
16. Benga - Bodyrockin
17. Caspa - I Beat My Robot
18. Emlakay - Angie Got Stoned
19. Art Of Noise - Moments In Love (Caspa Remix)
20. SubScape - Nothings Wrong
21. D1 - Sorrow
22. David Rodigan Outro


And more listening pleasure... something I've been dying to hear...
Caspa- "Lions Roar"

Be back soon! Enjoy!

No comments:

Podcast