Monday, August 10, 2009

Maps "I Dream Of Crystal" (Solo Mix)

That last Maps track I posted, "Let Go Of The Fear", really had me so I'm excited to be posting this new one. If you liked the last one I imagine this will get you too... however this is a little less dubby and a little more like an Audion track (without super weird noises) with a vocal (that isn't warped).

Maps - ‘I Dream Of Crystal’ (Solo Mix) YSI
Maps - ‘I Dream Of Crystal’ (Solo Mix) zShare

Maps - ‘I Dream Of Crystal’ (Solo Mix) - Released: 14th September 2009 'This is the Solo remix of ‘I Dream of Crystal’, the first single proper from Maps’ second album ‘Turning The Mind’ Debut album ‘We Can Create’ was previous nominated for the prestigious Mercury Prize in the UK. This remix package also contains the Solo Dub mix as well as the Steve Lawler Vocal & Dub mixes Maps mastermind James Chapman says that “if [debut album] ‘We Can Create’ was the birth of Maps, ‘Turning The Mind’ is the fully formed manifesto” Maps will play Bestival on the Isle of Wight in September followed by album release on 28th September 2009 Check out www.myspace.com/mapsmusic for more! Be back asap!

No comments:

Podcast