Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Neverending Download Queue



So I finally figured it out... how to get any and every song ever in the history of the world.... and now my hard drive is filling up so fast I don't know what to do. There is no way in hell I will ever be able to listen to all this music if I keep downloading at the pace I've had for the last couple of days.

In the last two days I've found albums I'd lost YEARS ago that I've been dying without and I couldn't be happier to have them back. I'd be lying if I said I didn't nab some pre-releases as well but you guys know I end up buying them anyway so it's all good... It's hard to decided whether I should post some of that stuff but... I figure I might as well. The point is to get you guys hyped to buy the album, right?

I don't need to give an into to NYPC... I've posted enough about them already... they have a new album coming out called Fantastic Playroom... if you liked their other stuff you'll love this. You can buy it the day it comes out... don't even need to hear what it sounds like.. trust me... well then again if you don't just download this!

New Young Pony Club- "Grey"



I take pride in the fact that, as far as I can tell, I'm the first person to post this so far on the internet... To My Boy rock... nuff said... er... buy the album.. it's called Messages.... and if that's not enough info refer to earlier posts... I'm in a hurry and I'm tired!

To My Boy- "Eureka"



And this may not be the NEWEST thing on the block but it's baller... I fucking love this guys and I'm sure you do to... I hope their record company gives me the album early (pretty please!).... Hopefully you all caught the Black Ghosts mixtape last week...

The Black Ghosts- "Any Way You Choose To Give It (Playgroup Remix)"

And instead of something new... how about something really old... like something off the 2001 Hot Chip Sanfrandisco E-Pee?

Hot Chip- "Making Tracks"

Ok, I'm done for the night... I've got DEMF all weekend and I can't be bothered to keep typing... hope this whet your whistle for all these awesome upcoming albums.

P.s> OH.. before I forget... even though this isn't British... when the Matthew Dear album comes out? Buy it. It's amazing.

No comments:

Podcast