Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Heads We Dance Remix Competition!


As you very well may know I've been out of circulation because of sickness, and general irritation with the blogging world. I want to stay on Blogger... but... I'm looking into switching... the take downs are a little too much and I don't want to loose good interviews and exclusive material to DMCA garbage.

Anyway... I think it's important to post this about my fam and their remix project! I thank them from waking me from my blogging coma lol...

Heads We Dance- "Love In The Digital Age (Frankmusik Remix)" YSI

Heads We Dance- "Love In The Digital Age (Frankmusik Remix)" Mediafire

In September 2009 HEADS WE DANCE will release a remix album to
accompany their debut album Love Technology and are looking for the
best up and coming remixers to contribute tracks. The remix album
will feature the best of the past remixes including those by Don
Diablo, Frankmusik, Tepr, Russ Chimes, Sidechains and Louis La Roche
,
as well as brand new remixes of album tracks. HEADS WE DANCE have
uploaded a cappellas of the tracks available for remix to
www.headswedance.co.uk/remixes and ask for submissions to be emailed
to the band at headswedance@googlemail.com by Monday 10th August. The
best remixes will be chosen by the band and included on the remix
album!


And if you haven't checked it out yet...
DEBUT ALBUM 'LOVE TECHNOLOGY' OUT NOW!!!
INCLUDES THE SINGLES: 'WHEN THE SIRENS SOUND', 'THE HUMAN TOUCH',
'LOVE IN THE DIGITAL AGE' & 'MY HEART IS SET ON YOU'
PLUS THE KRAFTWERK COVER 'COMPUTER LOVE'


Find out more at www.headswedance.co.uk and
www.myspace.com/headswedance.

Be back soon! I've got and itch to write more... put up some stuff I've been waiting on.

No comments:

Podcast