Monday, April 10, 2006

The End Is The Beginning Is The End

So I figured I'm always seeing other people's mp3 blogs and wishing I had my own... I keep thinking.. "Oh wouldn't it be fun to post some tracks I played on my radioshow" or "ohhhh this track is super rare I bet someone out there would want it... I mean I would!"... So now I'm just gonna go ahead and do it... this isn't really much of a proper first post but I wanted to put a little treat in it... I was browsing through the Hype Machine the other day and FINALLY found The Streets version of "Dry Your Eyes" with Chris Martin (of Coldplay) on vocals. From what I understand this track was pulled immediately after it was released as Martin's record company did not want him associating with someone who rhymes through whole albums about getting high. I'm not sure if the site that posted it has pulled it yet but here you go... and I'm not sure how long I am going to keep this up... we'll see... I don't have a lot of space on my .mac account...


The Streets feat. Chris Martin- "Dry Your Eyes"

1 comment:

Candy Minx said...

Enjoyed the rare song, thanks. Good luck with blogging! It's addictive.

Cheers,
http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

Podcast