Thursday, April 13, 2006

Gorillaz In My Midst

Ok that's a silly title... anyway I'm watching "Land Of The Dead" because my hardcore kickass girlfriend bought me an aniversary/Easter basket that she put it in ("awwwww" I know right! There is nothing better than a girlfriend who gives you zombie movies for special occasions... then right after that she said "I need you to rub lotion all over me..." Sometimes my life is wayyyyy too perfect lol). But enough about zombies and onto Gorillaz (one of the Gorillaz, 2D, is a zombie so it's not that big of a jump)... They have a new DVD out, and a couple of live shows coming up in New York here... they just released the double A side "El Manana/Kids With Guns" and this is the little gem that popped up as the B side. It's heavily sought after so get it while the gettin's good.


Gorillaz- Stop The Dams


Also as an extra little treat... a few weeks back on my friend Charles and my radioshow (called The Spirit Of Albion) I did a cover of Radiohead's "Creep"... I hadn't intended on doing it so it was pretty spontanious (as you will see when you listen but... I hope you enjoy it)

Brenden from "The Spirit Of Albion"- Creep

No comments:

Podcast