Friday, April 14, 2006

Show me, Show me, Show me how you do that trick...

So I'm just getting out of work right now. Not in the best mood ever but that is more for the personal blog. SO ANYWAY... Tonight is the big Albion night... if you stumble across this site today try to give it a listen at 89.1 WIDR FM Kalamazoo. We have a really good show planned out! I would also like to mention (even though this is for the more personal blog) that today is my three month anniversary with my girlfriend. She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have no idea where I would be without her. My inclination is to post the Beach Boys "God Only Knows" but this is a brit related site so I am going to post a song by The Cure.. but FIRST check this out...

Charles (from "The Spirit Of Albion") and his dream about he, David Bowie, and myself saving the world

That's too hilarious to leave out... somebody needs to read that lol...

The Cure- "Just Like Heaven"

Once again.. listen to the show... and call in! All the details are at The Spirit Of Albion webpage. I'll be back later tonight or early tomorrow with another post, and probably part of the set list from the show tonight...

No comments:

Podcast