Saturday, April 05, 2008

This is just random FIRE... Riton, Van She, Marv, The Whip, South Central, and more...

So sometimes beautiful diamond tracks get lost as everything is strewn about... I'm hustling so hard to get things done that I lose track of things I REALLY want to post...

This would be these four tracks...

Ok, here's the first rule bender. Hercules & Love Affair ain't quite from ol' Blighty. BUT Riton is and therefore this can totally get posted. I could have gotten the jump on everyone because I got it a while ago but once again, life called and I answered, and this track has sat around crying waiting for me to come back since then :( But now like a shit father I pass it off on you... even if I am passing on parental rights please get Hercules & Love Affair to stop dancing so much. I would like them to play football. And drink more often, and other more masculine and less socially responsible things than dance. Although I gotta say that "Club Mix" version of "Blind" made me want to dance... but only a little... in the mirror singing into a hairbrush... but only a little... I'm still straight despite that and owning a Lemar and Duley Rainbow hoodie... that's why I want my estranged track of a son here to be a footie hooligan...

Hercules & Love Affair- "You Belong (Riton Remix) YSI

Hercules & Love Affair- "You Belong (Riton Remix) Rapidshare

Now this one is a little off the beaten path... there has been talk about setting aside one day a week to hit the Brit related but not quite British releases (such as this one). I was told jokingly that Ladyhawke is LIVING in England right now and that should count for something lol... and over at the "Albion" show we use the excuse that Australia is "Britain's Prison Island" and therefore it's ok to play artists like Van She (or in this case Van She Tech). The song is fucking FIRE so it deserves a post and lots of play. I'm only giving you a low bitrate version of this so you can go be a responsible music buyer and get yourself a REAL copy of this! I mean don't tell me this isn't fucking awesome...

Ladyhawke- "Back Of The Van (Van She Turbo Fire Engine Mix) YSI

Ladyhawke- "Back Of The Van (Van She Turbo Fire Engine Mix) Rapidshare

This one makes me want to cry that I waited to post it. I was SOOOOO into it. But the not having a job, then car crash, then subsequent things that came from that got me way off the track. I actually I thought I had posted this actually! How sad is that? But it's a fucking baller track... all that superhero talk is a good way to get me locked into a track. I'm a fucking nerd. Like Lupe said "I am American mentally, with Japanese tendencies, and Parisian sensibilities"... but more I'm British mentally, and American residentially lol... that Japanese tendencies shit basically means you use chopsticks and read manga watch anime lol...

Marvin The Martian- "Superhero (Superfriends Remix Part 1) Feat. Example & Akira The Don"

Marvin The Martian- "Superhero (Superfriends Remix Part 1) Feat. Example & Akira The Don" Rapidshare

Now this one I'm going to ASSUME is blog safe because that's how I got it. South Central are friends of the Arcadia so I wouldn't do something I didn't think was in their best interests (especially because State Crime has a song in the works that I'd realllllllly like them to remix lol; btw guys I'll send you the rough demo here soon). South Central (like Frankmusik and Black Ghosts) will get preferential treatment until the end of time here because I like them and I think they are cool fucking guys. The Whip are pretty awesome in my eyes too right now... X Marks Destination is a wonderful record I suggest you all pick up. All the single and the new album are over at eMusic which you can get to from the link below or to your left (help us all make a little money yeah?)... I'm only posting this YSI because I think you need to go buy it...........

The Whip- "Trash (South Central Remix)"

Ok and that's it for now... once again interview from Metronomy, Kash, and Black Ghosts in the works... releases from Astralwerks, Fabric, Parlophone, and about 10,000 PR firms soon to come :) Keep it locked. Oh yeah and join eMusic so I can start to do this as a partial career and not just a free time killer!


Download 25 FREE songs at eMusic.com!

No comments:

Podcast