Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The BPA bring you up to speed...


I know you're anxiously awaiting the debut album from The BPA... and I can't blame ya! Because I've got it and it rocks! Despite the recording industry being in shambles this is a record that will no doubt sell like hotcakes... which is cool because it deserves it :)

Here's some press to tide you over until the "He's Frank" video comes out or the album gets released...

Here is the footage that Norman Cook has been using on the big screen during his performances of this version of "He's Frank"... it's the 'club' version...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ6guX50wXQ


IN THE U.S. ONLY "I Think We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat" is exclusively available now PRE-RELEASE on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NDH4HK?ie=UTF8&tag=thebriporaut-20

Someone won the 'Dig My 'Toe Jam' (video contest)/ for the "Toe Jam" video up and running over at Dailymotion

The Remix Contest has ended, which means the remixes have been handed over to Norman Cook to decide upon a winner! If you haven't been over there lately the site is www.thebrightonportauthority.com/contest/ so check out some of the tracks!


That's all I've got for right now... moving into my new apartment has been pretty difficult so, as I've said before, I'll get back into the swing of things once life levels out some. Peace!

No comments:

Podcast