Friday, January 23, 2009

"Dem Na Like Me" by The Qemists feat Wiley!


I got this a while ago and FORGOT that I could post it for you! Sorry about that! But at least I got it up before the release date right? The Qemists have found a perfect collaborator in Wiley...

Every remix on this is sweet... the King Cannibal remix is a good representation of the type of sound that experimentation in dubstep can provide... the A1 Bassline Remix is pure party starting bassline glory... and really there is nothing on here that is less than super dope.

I was so taken back by how sweet all these tracks were (was when I was at my boy Sam's house listening to it on crazy sweet speakers) that I thought "There is no way these were tracks to post because it's all so good that they're gonna want moneyyyyyyy!"... well I just checked my email again and luckily for you I was wrong lol... I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

"Dem Na Like Me" out 26/01/09, Album "Join The Q" out 02/02/09 - both on Ninja Tune

DUBSTEP REMIXES

The Qemists feat. Wiley - "Dem Na Like Me (Subscape Remix)"
The Qemists feat. Wiley - "Dem Na Like Me (King Cannibal Remix)"


OTHER REMIXES

The Qemists feat. Wiley - "Dem Na Like Me (A1 Bassline Remix)"
The Qemists feat. Wiley - "Dem Na Like Me (Elektrons Remix)"


Check out their Myspace! And please go out and buy the original track if you liked this to thank Ninja Tune/Big Dada for giving these tracks away free! Be back in a few!

No comments:

Podcast