Friday, July 21, 2006

Too Much Of A Good Thing

Well, once again... I would like to thank everyone for checking my blog... for the second month in a ROW, however, I have almost gone over my data transfer limit... this means that instead of posting lots of shit all the time... I have to cool it until I can get some more storage and some more tools to work with. That kind of sucks but I don't really have a choice... I'm pretty sure I'm going to be moving all my stuff over to Diablonet (where the Spirit Of Albion site is) but until then I'm not going to be able to do much... I left The Rakes "Retreat" up and HOPEFULLY it won't get downloaded/hotlinked to the point where I go over my data usage... so when I get back from the Phoenix show/ Pitchfork Festival/ Chicago I will get on top of it...

No comments:

Podcast