Thursday, March 13, 2008

Super super super SUPERGRASS return! And it's my birthday!

Some of you have probably already seen this (I CAN'T GET TO EVERYTHING OKKKKKKAYYY?), but I thought it was still worth posting... I mean the album doesn't come out for a week so it's still fresh yeah?

Whilst on the Hoo Ha Men tour, Duke Diamond and Randy Hoo Ha were followed by men with audio visual recording equipment. This is the trailer to their forthcoming documentary 'Glange Fever'. I warn you now, those with an aversion to pale nakedness need look away now. If anyone was worried that the band had grown up……the good times still roll...




Download
Stream

And there's more...'Rough Knuckles', a belter of a track from the new album 'Diamond Hoo Ha' - This video was made by the band from footage they shot while recording the album at the legendary Hansa Studios, with producer Nick Launay (Arcade Fire, Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs, Nick Cave).



Stream

Then here is the oldest new Supergrass video "Bad Blood"...

Stream

Big ups to Parlophone for that! Sorry I didn't get to it earlier!

Today is my birthday and despite the fact that it's glum as fuck out I'm rather chipper... ESPECIALLY because Southern Fried sent me a copy of The Whip and The Black Ghosts new stuff, an album and a mixtape respectively, and they are both fucking awesome. The new "live reversion" of "Something New vs Lindstrom" is fucking out of this world... like I can't have that track in enough different versions (outside of a 320 kbps version of the original bootleg lol)...

ON A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT NOTE... ANY OF YOU ARCADIA READERS GOING TO SEE JUSTICE IN CHICAGO ON THURSDAY NIGHT? If so hit me up at Facebook... the banner to my page is on the side...

And to all of you famous Arcadia readers... I'm finishing up a grip of interviews today so HOPEFULLY you'll all be getting them in the mail soon... After hearing the Frank Musik track on the BG Mixtape last night I cannot fucking WAIT to have a chat with him lol...

Come back round soon... cheers!


No comments:

Podcast