Monday, December 22, 2008

THE BPA: Toe Jam video competition!



I hope some of you went out there and made me proud by doing up your own BPA "Toe Jam" remix... personally I was tied up with work and the aforementioned Frankmusik remix that won't see the light of day for a while lol. If you didn't get the chance to knock that out of the park, or your forte is more in the visual arena, well I've got something special for ya...

Here's the press...
The BPA has teamed up with Dailymotion and go live with a NEW contest: a video competition. We all went crazy this summer with the incredibly novel "Toe Jam" video, so here's a chance for everyone to crack out their video/editing skill set and figure out a new frame for Cook, Byrne and Dizzee to do their Toe Jam. So, head on over to the contest site http://www.dailymotion.com/group/toejam and check out the details!

So what are you waiting for? Get on it! Once again, I need somebody out there to say I put them on some life changing stuff lol... do it up! But seriously, I look forward to what everyone comes up with.

On another note, the album "I Think We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat" is so damn awesome I can't see how it could do anything less than be a crazy huge album all over the globe. I mean, America doesn't tend to catch on to 'dance albums', but this is not a dance album... it's a multi genre, multi artist, totally different approach to a musical project that no doubt will do well here in the States as well as abroad. But that's just my initial two cents. I'm sure you're all counting down the days til the release! It's worth the wait, trust me on that...

Here's some links... be back in a few!

www.thebrightonportauthority.com
www.myspace.com/thebpa
www.facebook.com/pages/The-BPA-The-Brighton-Port-Authority/32384090644
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWAl31G-f1E

No comments:

Podcast