Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lily Allen's OFFICIAL "Womanizer", as well as video goodies from The Fratellis and more!


Ahhhh yes... as we near the all the Holidays... Chrismukkah, Festivus, and the other ones people celebrate... we're seeing lots of goodies come from our musical friends.

First off... both Lily Allen and Ladyhawke have been getting blogged about like CRAZY for their covers of Britney Spears' "Womanizer" track. I got an email letting me know that the Lily Allen version wasn't even the finished product. Lily is never one to let down on a cover, so here you go... this is the OFFICIAL version :)



EDIT: Had to take down "The Fear" videogame... not because it wasn't cool... but because the flash game was slowing down my crappy 2001 Mac and I didn't like music popping up when people visited. So I still love you Lily! But I couldn't keep that up :(

While we're going for video treats we've got The Fratellis on board here as well. Cherrytree Records has got some nice intimate performances from some big names, with more to come... for good measure (due to her immense popularity) I'll post the Feist one as well (even though she isn't British)...


And here's Feist... giving you the low down on "1-2-3-4"...


Peep these as well if you like...
Noah and The Whale - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Hj7K7W1eE
Tokio Hotel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uc5nMlCczk

Ah yes... well I have work to do.. just thought I'd give you some nuggets of cheer and then get back to the grind. And I still have like 10 billion inches of snow to drive through!

BTW, On another completely different note... after getting back in the spirit of Zombie movies (because doesn't Christmas make you think of zombies? With the mall and all?) I have to say that MARVEL ZOMBIES: Dead Days has been one of the most fun 'adult' oriented comics I've read in a while. I picked it up from B&N and it's such a fun read. To those of you who still have a little dork left in you (of come on, you fucking watch Heroes, and I'm sure you saw The Dark Knight at least three times; stop pretending you're not a geek) I'd say it's a good place to get back into mature themed comics without feeling like a total loser. Next on my list is Watchmen before the movie comes out... but first I have to read some normal books or my wife is gonna kill me. Ok, be back as soon as I can!

Oh yeah, while we're in Dorkville...

No comments:

Podcast