Monday, December 01, 2008

Lily Allen presents new song 'The Fear' off "It's Not Me, It's You"


It's not often I post about stuff without an MP3... but I've really been digging this new Lily Allen stuff off her new album. I really enjoyed the Mark Ronson style but I really think the remix ready sound is better suited to what she's singing about now... certainly it will get her more over all play because it can make it on both the radio and the club speakers! I really want the whole album NOW but it looks like I have to wait like everyone else lol...

Take a listen to 'The Fear' off "It's Not Me, It's You"...


Now I'd throw up, say, an old song from her catalog BUT the IFPI seems determined to take anyone who could have a remotely profitable record (much less Lily Allen) and pull all their songs off the blogs and then call for the blogs execution. SO with all that in mind I'll stick to the video. If Parlophone offers something up then I'll post it for you guys happily...

No comments:

Podcast