Thursday, February 12, 2009

New CLP mix as well as new Flosstradamus...



I used to listen the shit out of some Funkstörung in high school. I remember being REALLY pissed that my best friend Tyler had gotten a hold of a Funkstörung record that was nearly impossible to find the in the U.S. along with a Björk record they we're instrumental on (am I thinking of Björk mit Funkstörung?)... I had to mini disc that shit until finally I was able to find a digital copy of said album on, ummmmm, and online retailer I don't think I can mention because of my contract with Beatport lol...

This leads into why I was so stoked to get an email this morning about a new CLP, (Chris de Luca ex-Funkstörung & Carsten Aermes Phon.o), mixtape. I don't know about you but I have fucking loved everything they've done so far... which is why I'm breaking format to post this mixtape! I've heard the new EP and it's great so I suggest you scoop it up when it comes out... in the meantime you have this to hold you over!

88 Minute Factory Fresh CLP Mix

NOW... while I'm off format... I gotta give props to my boy. This blog is full of favouritism and self aggrandizing statements. Get over it. If you haven't heard the new Flosstradamus you're missing out big. When Curt sent me the rough version of this video about 6 weeks ago I remember getting half way through the song and thinking "This is fucking massive. The chorus is so big that they're probably going to end up with a major cross over tune!"... it was only today, when I was realized it had probably come out already, that I looked it up... and remembered him saying something about Mountain Dew (see the Bacardi/Groove Armada article for me feelings on that)... you can get the track over at www.greenlabelsound.com...

I just need to convince him to give me stems of the acapella :)

I'll be back soon...

No comments:

Podcast