Thursday, October 09, 2008

TODDLA T DOES FABRIC BIRTHDAY MIX!


Toddla T is rapidly approaching 'Arcadian Family' status... I've been trying to get a moment with him but suddenly he went from 'promising upstart' when I first started talking to him to 'one of the biggest names in the game'... I understand he's been a little busy lol... because of this I haven't posted much since his initial debut on this page (unless you count like 3 posts about Machines Don't Care, which I suppose we ought to) but now I'm getting a chance because of this awesome event/mix...

Toddla T is one of the big names that should be pulling you out of your dwelling to go to Fabric's Birthday Weekend. I've seen a fair share of the people on the bill, but to see them all in one place (much less Fabric), has got to be a dream come true. Too bad I'm a whole country away lol... go be my eyes and send me pictures yeah?

Toddla T did have a little something to say preceding this event and his mix...

'' sendin out a happy birfday wishes too youuu .... big up fabric we lookin foward to the weekend ''

A happy birthday indeed...
TODDLA T FABRIC BIRTHDAY MIX

17 OCTOBER

**FABRIC BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!**

**NB. £15/12 Students/fabricfirst Members) before 3am, £8 for all after.**

ROOM ONE:

WhoMadeWho (LIVE), Plump DJs, Filthy Dukes, Krafty Kuts, Ali B

ROOM TWO:

DJ Hype, Andy C, Fabio, Dillinja, Instra:Mental, Macpherson

MCs GQ, Rage & 2 Shy

ROOM THREE:

Tayo, Toddla T, Martelo, Joe Ransom, Squeak E Clean (N.A.S.A.), Patchwork Pirates



18 OCTOBER

**FABRIC BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!**

****NB. !! OPENING HOURS: 11pm-MIDDAY !!****

ROOM ONE:

Craig Richards, Terry Francis, Luciano, Shinedoe, Martin Buttrich (LIVE), Ralph Lawson

ROOM TWO:

Robert Hood, Baby Ford, Mark Broom, Soul Designer (LIVE)

ROOM THREE:

Omar S, Patrice Scott, Keith Worthy


Serious how are you going to miss out on this one? If you do you're nuts... Ok, make sure to keep checking for more awesomeness like this :)

No comments:

Podcast