Friday, March 06, 2009

EXLCUSIVE: Mackaveli Fabriclive Mix


About to be a wild night at Fabric... my boy Mackaveli is playing alongside MJ Cole, Toddla T, Martelo and Oneman. He made a WICKED two-step (and splintered related genres) mix here to make it juicy for ya. This one comes HIGHLY recommended (more so than the usual)... the weather over where I'm at just got nice so this is gonna be booming outta my car!

1. Headhunter – You Say
2. Joe – Rut
3. Joe – Grimelight
4. Ramadanman – Humber
5. Masterstepz – Melody
6. Scott Garcia feat MC Styles – A London Thing
7. Nesha – What’s It Gonna Be (Sticky 2 Step Mix)
8. M Dubs – Over Here (Iron Mike Vocal Remix)
9. Wideboys – Stand And Deliver (4 to The Floor Mix)
10. DJ Narrows – Hidden Heroes
11. Dexplicit – Resistance
12. Dexplicit – Might Be
13. Zomby – The Lie
14. Sticky – Triplets 2


Mackaveli Fabriclive Mix

If you're in town and you don't go... you're gonna regret it! I hope you guys like this as much as I do. I've got more content to put up guys but I've been really ill recently, I got some bad news, and like everything is kind of messed up right now... but over the weekend I should be able to get some stuff done for ya. Stay tuned! AND LISTEN TO THE SPIRIT OF ALBION TONIGHT ON 89.1 WIDR FM KALAMAZOO (-5 GMT) from 7pm-9pm!

No comments:

Podcast