Monday, March 02, 2009

TROUBLE & BASS take over Fabric... FREE EXCLUSIVE MIX!



Trouble & Bass were like this weird label that sort of came out of nowhere and took the world by storm. I remember seeing the first EP in an eMusic list of albums someone had tagged as "dubstep". Of course, in search of new things, I downloaded it... and much to my surprise it was much more brilliant than some of the things that were coming outta London!

Now they're going off to London, and Fabric, to run that bitch this week... and if you're in town, and you don't go? You're crazy!

In preparation of Trouble & Bass’ NYC Bass takeover of room three this Friday 6th March, crew members Star Eyes & The Captain have put together this promo mix for the night.

Star Eyes & The Captain- Trouble and Bass Fabric Promo Mix

What's the mix like? Well, as is typical, it's nothing typical lol... it's what T&B are best at... going all over the map, grabbing whatever they want, and putting it together in shambolic perfection. This is one you should be paying for it's so good, so thank Fabric for looking out for ya on this one... what a wonderful day and age for music when people WANT to give you this gem for free lol...

Here's the tracklisting...
Raffertie – Wobble Horror
Cardopusher – Steppin’ Worldwide
The Qemists feat. Wiley – Dem Na Like Me (Subscape Dub)
AC Slater – Calm Down
Bombaman – Eye Spy
DJ Manaia – Pull Up
TC – Where’s My Money? (Jack Beats Remix)
NROTB – Take Me Up (Math Head Remix)
Rico Tubbs - Born to Bounce (Supra1 Remix)
Heavyfeet – We Gettin’ Crunk
Wittyboi – Ironman VIP
Edu K – Raver Lovin’ (Nadastrom Remix)
Mikix the Cat - Freeze
Star Eyes – Disappear (Mikix the Cat Remix)
Jackmaster – Bang It
Lil Silva – Seasons
Buraka Som Sistema – Sound of Kuduro (Drop The Lime Remix)
Blackfinger – UMF (Supra1 Remix)
DJ Class feat. Lil Jon – I'm the Ish
Knuckles – Headphones (Mikix The Cat Remix)
Guns n Bombs – Riddle of Steel (12th Planet Remix)
B. Rich – We Ball Harder
Drop The Lime – We are The Future
Baobinga – State of Ghetto Jackin feat. DJ Nasty (TRG's Brooklyn 2 Bucharest Remix)
Rico Tubbs – Respect (Demo)
Udachi – Jellyroll
Blackfinger – UMF (HeavyFeet Remix)


Lineup on the night of mayhem... You've got both Kill Em All and Trouble & Bass!
6 MARCH
ROOM ONE:
KILL EM ALL - FILTHY DUKES ALBUM LAUNCH PARTY...
Digitalism (DJ Set), Filthy Dukes (LIVE), Magistrates (LIVE), Filthy Dukes (DJ Set), Stopmakingme!

ROOM TWO:
KILL EM ALL...
Zombie Nation (LIVE), In Flagranti (DJ Set), The Chap (LIVE), Delphic (LIVE), Riotous Rockers, Breakbot

ROOM THREE:
TROUBLE & BASS...
Drop The Lime, Star Eyes, The Captain, Mikix The Cat, L-Vis 1990 vs Bok Bok


It really pleases me to be able to offer this to you guys so enjoy. I know I've said this before but if someone had told me at 15 that my favourite bands/groups/labels wanted to give me DJ mixes (that at that time I was paying $20 dollars for on cassette at a rave) I would have said that sounded like a perfect world and exciting future. I don't know if I can say the former, but I certainly believe the latter... thanks Trouble & Bass! Please visit troubleandbass.blogspot.com, and Myspace! Be back soon...

No comments:

Podcast