Friday, November 14, 2008

Stanton Warriors interview part two! Plus mix!


Well let's try something a little different here...

I was able to get the first part of this interview up but then every attempt thereafter yielded less than favourable results. If you have a listen to this interview you're going to be able to tell it's hard as hell to hear... therefore it's been a serious task to try to transcribe this. It was a fun interview (although you can tell I'm quite starstruck) but I think it's probably better if you have a listen as opposed to me writing down the wrong things. It appears that only half of the interview went up so I'll have at it again when I get home... but I didn't want to make you guys wait longer to hear the rest of the interview :)

For those of you who could care less about the circumstances behind the mix but would like to hear their music instead, Fabric has provided a mini-mix to stream!



In Search Of Arcadia Interview - Stanton Warriors

I'll be posting up the Sinden interview tonight which doesn't sound like a speakerphone in a wind tunnel lol. I don't like showing you guys everything behind the curtain but that doesn't mean you should have to wait forever to hear an interview. Be back soon!

No comments:

Podcast