Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sorry...

That C&D thing because of the Howie B track, last week, made me want to stop writing. For real. And for good.

I know that sounds dumb but when you work so hard to plug other people's music and you don't make SHIT doing it, it's kind of a big slap in the face with like the recording industry's knob. Really hard. Like getting mushroom stamped and getting your jaw broken at the same time.

So, I'll get the posts up that I've been meaning to get up. I just had to write an apology to Herve because his questions were supposed to be done three weeks ago.

Blah. Anyway. Thank you guys for you support. It's you I do this for. Hope you had a good Halloween. You'll get the Stanton Interview this week. I was gonna do it today, but with every time I think about blogging I get bummed out now.

Be back soon.

No comments:

Podcast